2 bedroom terraced house for saleBakers Road, Norwich
Sold STC £200,000
- VICTORIAN MID TERRACED HOME
- TWO / THREE BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN EXTENSION
- GREAT ENTERTAINING SPACE WITH OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- LOCATED ON ONE OF THE BEST ROADS WITHIN NR3
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- ON STREET PERMIT PARKING WITH SEPARATE RESIDENTS PARKING AREA
***GUIDE PRICE £200,000-£210,000*** Located on what is regarded as the best city road in NR3 is this delightful character home presented to the highest quality throughout! Benefiting from a KITCHEN EXTENSION WITH OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING ROOM!!
GUIDE PRICE £200,000-£210,000 Located on what is regarded as the best city road in NR3 is this delightful character home presented to the highest quality throughout! Benefiting from a kitchen extension with open plan kitchen / dining room which offers a fantastic entertaining space. The property itself is a late 1800's built red bricked mid terraced cottage that has been lovingly cared for by the present owners and any willing buyer would be able to move straight in. The main attraction to this fantastic home is the location and with its close proximity to the city centre it's hard to believe how quiet it is. The property is located within the popular NR3 post code of Norwich within close proximity of the fashionable St Benedicts street with its popular bars and restaurants that include the Ten bells which has created Norwich's first Gin distillery and the highly regarded St Benedicts restaurant with its award winning chef. Within close proximity there are an abundance of independent shops along the Dereham Road and St Augustines with the city centre and Unthank Road being a short distance away with its array of small boutique shops as well as larger shopping establishments such as Chapelfield shopping centre and the Castle Mall. Bakers Road is unique that its the only city road that incorporates a cul de sac location and overlooks a green and the historic City wall dating back to the 13th/14th century!
Living Room 10' 11" x 11' 7" max ( 3.33m x 3.53m max )
Light and airy living room with uPVC window to front aspect overlooking the green, composite door to front aspect, TV and telephone points, laminate flooring, open to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 11' 7" max ( 3.58m x 3.53m max )
Under stairs cupboard, open plan to kitchen, laminate flooring, door with staircase to first floor.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 9" max ( 3.30m x 2.36m max )
Extended kitchen creating a fantastic open plan entertaining space from the kitchen to the dining room. The kitchen is fitted out with a range of wall and base units, integrated electric oven with gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer set into roll top work surfaces, breakfast bar between the kitchen and dining room, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and plumbing and space for washing machine, laminate flooring and door to bathroom and double glazed door to rear aspect leading to the garden.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, modern white suite comprising 'P' shaped bath with mixer taps, Mira power shower and glass shower screen, pedestal sink and low level wc, GFCH combination boiler, fitted bathroom cabinet, fully tiled walls and flooring.
Stairs from ground floor to first floor with doors leading to bedrooms one and two.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 11' 7" max ( 3.33m x 3.53m max )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in cupboard with access through to the loft with larger than average loft hatch and drop down ladder.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 7" max ( 3.63m x 3.53m max )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, TV point, radiator and door leading through to bedroom three / dressing room.
Dressing Room / Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 5' 9" ( 2.34m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, laminate flooring, built in hanging space and dressing table.
Externally the property is approached via a low maintenance garden with steps and pathway leading to the front aspect, the garden has flower beds to the front with ornamental Japanese tree. To the rear there is a private rear garden which is low maintenance with mature raised beds set out with bamboo and bedding plants, timber storage shed and rear access gate.
The vendors of this property are employees of William H Brown.
From Norwich city centre head out of the city along Duke Street taking a left hand turning at the roundabout onto St Crispins Road and head towards the roundabout. Follow the roundabout all the way round until you come back on yourself onto St Crispins Road and then take a left hand turning onto Oak Street. Follow the road along taking a right hand turning into Bakers Road where the property will be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62370476.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.