3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBishops Road, Whitchurch, Cardiff
Sold STC £350,000
- DESIRABLE LOCATION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN DINER
- THREE BEDROOMS
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- CATCHMENT FOR WHITCHURCH HIGH SCHOOL
**FAMILY HOME** **GREAT LOACATON** A lovely family home with great potential in the heart of Whitchurch.
**FAMILY HOME** **GREAT LOCATION** A lovely family home with great potential in the heart of Whitchurch. The downstairs accommodation comprises, reception hall, W/c, two generous reception rooms and a kitchen/diner. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. A private front with off road parking and an ample rear garden. This property also offers the proximity to the local primary school with the catchment of Whitchurch high, parks, local amenities, easy access to the train station and bus routes to Cardiff City Centre and the M4.
Enter via a double glazed uPVC front door, original parquet flooring, an under stair cupboard, uPVC windows to side and front, radiator, phone point and stairs rising to the first floor.
A white suite with wash hand basin, W/c, tiled splash backs, laminate flooring and a window to the side.
Lounge 14' 5" x 12' 1" max ( 4.39m x 3.68m max )
A lovely lounge with a bay window to the front, recliamed feature fire place, parquet flooring, radiator and power points.
Sitting Room 11' 6" x 10' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.33m )
This room could have a variety of uses to suit a family and comprises of french doors to the garden, feature fire place, original flooring, build in storage cupboard, radiator and power points.
Kitchen/diner Irregular Shaped Room 15' 9" MAX x 13' 4" MAX ( 4.80m MAX x 4.06m MAX )
A suprisingly spacious kitchen/dining area with matching wall and base units, worktops over, space for a dish washer, tumble dryer, fridge freezer and a washing machine. gas hob and oven, porcelin sink and drainer, windows to the side and rear, french doors to the garden, space for a dining table, feature brick fire place, spot lights, door to the drive, radiator and power points.
Loft access and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 12' 2" ( 4.39m x 3.71m )
A light double bedroom with a bay window to the front, feature fire place, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 11' Max ( 3.53m x 3.35m Max )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear, built in cupboard housing tne combi boiler, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 11' x 6' 11" ( 3.35m x 2.11m )
A single bedroom that is crrently being used as a nursery with a tilt & turn window to the side, radiator and power points.
A white bathroom suite comprising of a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, tiled walls, exposed floor boards and a window to the front.
W/c and window to the side.
A private front set back off the road with parking for up to two cars.
A ample garden with stone walls surrounding, laid lawn and decking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62370515.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.