4 bedroom detached house for saleWaterland Close, Hedon, Hull, North Humberside, HU12 8QE
- Guest cloakroom
- No Chain Involved
- Stunning Living Space
- Extremely Sought After Location
- Executive 4 Bedroom Detached House
- Ready to Move into Condition
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
NOTICE OF OFFER
28 WATERLANDS CLOSE HEDON
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £170,000.
Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
Zest Estate Agents
626 James Reckitt Avenue
Hull HU8 0LG
****FABULOUS**** FOUR BEDS! EN-SUITE! GARDENS! THREE RECEPTIONS! AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON!!! PRICED TO SELL!!! NO CHAIN INVOLVED!
A fabulous four bedroom detached house situated in the sought after development in Hedon, this superb home has everything and more you would need!!! NO ONGOING CHAIN!!! GARDENS, DRIVEWAY, EN-SUITE, 3 RECEPTION ROOMS, THE LIST GOES ON AND ON!!! PRICED TO SELL!!!
Briefly comprising of -
Dining Room/2ND Reception Room
3rd Reception Room
Utility & Cloakroom
To the 1st Floor- Four Bedrooms, En-suite and Family Bathroom.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zest, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.