2 bedroom terraced house for saleJarvis Road, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2 6HW
- Fantastic 2 Double Bed Victorian Home
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Lounge with Bay window
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- En- Suite Dressing Rm & Shower Room
- Additional Bathroom
- Beautifully kept Rear Garden
- Close to South Croydon Station
A beautifully presented Victorian style, bay fronted Cottage within walking distance of South Croydon Station benefitting from Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room and Dressing Room, Large 2nd Bedroom, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Additional Bathroom, Superb and level Rear Garden. CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
This well presented Victorian style home is located in a popular road within a short walk of South Croydon train station and local shops as well as the buzzing 'Restaurant Quarter'. The property offers character and charm but with a modern twist benfitting from a Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room and Modern Re-fitted Bathroom with inset roll top bath and wash basin and vanity unit. To the first floor are 2 Double Bedrooms, one having the bonus of an En-Suite Dressing Room and Shower Room.
The Rear Garden enjoys a pleasant aspect and is well maintained comprising lawn and timber decked area and further patio, being well fenced making a very private and secure outside space.
The property has Gas Central Heating and Double Glazed windows, Call us now to arrange YOUR INTERNAL VIEWING
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 362348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.