5 bedroom detached house for saleArbor Lane, Winnersh, RG41
Sold STC £769,950
- Five bedroom detached family home
- Set adjacent to 25 acres of beautiful landscaped meadows
- Contemporary Roundel kitchen with Silestone worktops
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast area; separate living, dining room and study
- Garage with power and light; turf and patio to rear garden
- Convenient for schools, local amenities and transport links
Designed for an idyllic family lifestyle, The Kingcombe offers generous flowing space while the finish and specification will make your life that little bit easier. Whether you're bringing everyone together or simply prefer some peace and quiet, this Bellway home provides the flexibility you need with an open plan kitchen/breakfast room as well as three separate reception rooms.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom and en suite together with a further three bedrooms and family bathroom whilst on the second floor you will find another en suite bedroom.
Ideally located for the village of Winnersh with it's well regarded schools, good transport links and local amenities makes this an ideal family home.
Living room 5.46m (17'11) max x 3.63m (11'11)
Dining room 3.63m (11'11) x 2.51m (8'3)
Study 3.43m (11'3) x 2.01m (6'7)
Kitchen/Breakfast room 5.89m (19'4) max x 4.85m (15'11) max
Master bedroom 4.9m (16'1) max x 4.8m (15'9) max
Bedroom 2 4.83m (15'10) x 3.66m (12')
Bedroom 3 4.34m (14'3) max x 3.73m (12'3) max
Bedroom 4 3.73m (12'3) x 3.63m (11'11)
Bedroom 5 3.71m (12'2) x 2.24m (7'4)
Local Authority: Wokingham Borough Council
Council Tax Band: To be confirmed
From Wokingham centre take the A329/Reading Road. Turn right onto Arbor Lane where the development will be found after a short distance down the turning off to the left.
Please note the images shown are taken from Bellway Homes show home at Oakwood Grange and therefore do not reflect the finishes or layout of this property.
* Stylish, contemporary kitchen units by Roundel with co-ordinated Silestone worktops and soft close doors and drawers
* Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
* Stainless steel Zanussi electric double oven, 4 ring gas hob and chimney hood
* Stainless steel splashback
* Integrated 50/50 fridge freezer
* Space and service connections for washing machine and dishwasher
* Stainless steel single bowl sink
* Silestone worktops
Bathrooms and En suites
* Roca white sanitaryware with chrome fittings
* Mira Agile ERD thermostatic shower
* Wardrobe to master bedroom
Electrical and Lighting
* Media plate to living area, master bedroom and study
* Energy efficient lighting throughout
* Downlighters to kitchen, bathrooms and en suites
* Lighting to front entrance door and rear patio with PIR sensor
* Fire surround and gas fire to selected properties
*'Ideal' high efficiency combination boiler or cylinder system
* Landscaping to front garden (in accordance with landscape scheme and planning approval)
* Footpath to front entrance door and rear garden
* Turf and patio to rear garden
* Timber fence to boundaries
* All garages within plot curtilage to have power and light
* 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62372126.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 73495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.