2 bedroom terraced house for saleKing Street, Kettering
Sold STC £120,000
- Two Bedroom Terrace House
- Lounge/Diner With Electric Fire Place
- Spacious Master Bedroom
- Large Four Piece Bathroom
- Rear Garden
A two bedroom terrace house situated close to the heart of Kettering. The property benefits from a large lounge/diner with electric fire place included, a fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, a spacious master bedroom as well as a four piece bathroom and a rear garden mainly laid to lawn.
William H Brown are pleased to present this two bedroom terrace house situated close to the heart of Kettering. The property benefits from a large lounge/diner with electric fire place included, a fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, a spacious master bedroom as well as a four piece bathroom and a rear garden mainly laid to lawn.
Entry gained via a upvc door to the front aspect leading through to the stairs rising to the first floor and to the lounge/diner. Other features include a wall mounted radiator, carpet flooring and an ornate ceiling arch.
Lounge/diner 23' 10" x 11' 5" to max ( 7.26m x 3.48m to max )
A large lounge/diner separated by a large opening with double glazed upvc windows to the front and rear aspects providing plenty of natural lighting throughout the room.
The lounge area includes an electric fire place with marble insert and wooden surround as well as coving to ceiling, a wall mounted radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
The dining area grants access to the kitchen and features a wall mounted radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 7' 11" ( 4.32m x 2.41m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over and tiling to splash sensitive areas behind. There is a one and a half stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven with hobs and extractor hood over as well as space for white goods. Also included is a breakfast bar, the central heating boiler and entry to a storage room leading through to the cloakroom.
The cloakroom contains a low level WC with a wash hand basin and tiling to water sensitive areas and has an obscured double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect.
The first floor landing grants access to both bedrooms and the bathroom and has a cupboard for extra storage.
Master Bedroom 11' 11" x 14' 10" to max ( 3.63m x 4.52m to max )
The large master bedroom features two double glazed upvc windows to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' to max ( 3.63m x 2.74m to max )
The second bedroom features a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
A large bathroom featuring a four piece suite comprising of a bath, an electric shower cubicle, a pedestal mounted shell style wash hand basin and shell style low level WC. There is also tiling to water sensitive areas, an airing cupboard housing the water tank, a wall mounted radiator and an obscured double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area to the back and gravel to the front, it is enclosed by a wooden fence and brick wall and also includes a brick built barbecue.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62373026.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.