2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleNewhouse, Stirling
- 2 Bed Ground Floor Flat in Randolph Road Conservation Area
- Lounge & Kitchen
- Attractive Shower Room
- Period Features
- GCH & Communal Gardens
- EPC -D(59)
A stylish, traditional two bedroom ground floor flat in the Randolph Road conservation area close to the heart of Stirling which offers an excellent purchase opportunity for a number of prospective purchasers including first time buy and investment.
The charming flat is accessed through a well maintained communal entrance and consists of hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, compact well-equipped kitchen with an array of wall and floor units, attractive shower room and two bedrooms.
All rooms are presented in bright fresh décor and benefit from high ceilings and large windows which provide a light and airy feel throughout. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard and are complimented by quality floor coverings. The flat has retained original period features such as deep set skirting boards, intricate cornice work and feature fireplaces. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating.
To the rear of the property is a well maintained communal garden which is mainly laid to lawn. A storage cellar is also included within the sale.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many well- known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. The commuter is well served by Stirling train and bus station as well as the M8 and M9 motorways, which in turn offer access to Glasgow and Edinburgh plus their airports. Good sports facilities are available nearby at the Peak Sports Village and other recreational activities such as cinema, restaurants and parks are within walking distance. The flat is in the catchment area for Stirling High School and is also well placed for access to Stirling University.
Lounge 14' x 9' 1" max ( 4.27m x 2.77m max )
Kitchen 6' 9" x 5' 11" ( 2.06m x 1.80m )
Bedroom 1 14' 4" into bay x 11' 6" plus recess ( 4.37m into bay x 3.51m plus recess )
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 6' 8" ( 4.19m x 2.03m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62373086.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.