3 bedroom terraced house for saleMiddlemarch, Fairfield Park, Stotfold, Hertfordshire
Offers in Excess of
- A larger than average three bedroom mews style property
- Recently refitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Light and airy ?L? shaped lounge/diner
- Refitted bathroom with Victorian style roll top bath
- En-suite to maser bedroom
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Private courtyard area
- Beautifully landscaped communal gardens
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
This super mews style property is located within the grounds of the historic Fairfield Hall and offers a good sized accommodation and beautifully landscaped communal gardens.
Property ref: 121_308_3084092
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62374043.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3084092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Satchells Estate Agents, Stotfold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.