1 bedroom apartment for saleOld Post Office Court, Norwich
Withdrawn from Market
- One bedroom with fantastic Castle views
- Fantastic bespoke kitchen with island and high-end luxury fitted appliance and 30ml composite worktop
- Fantastic views of the Historical Castle
- Kawneer metal double glazed windows
- Underfloor heating
- Video entry system
- Cycle storage
- No onward chain
- Please note that the photographs used are of apartment A
***** NOW COMPLETELY FINISHED & READY TO MOVE INTO **** Apartment F is situated on the Fourth floor of this splendid ornate Victorian building and offers fantastic views of the Historical Castle from the master bedroom as well as the lounge / kitchen. This one bedroom apartment has amazing views of the castle as well a a bespoke kitchen with high end luxury fitted appliance and 30ml composite worktop. With under-floor heating and the latest Kawneer metal double glazed windows this apartment will be very comfortable in both the winter and summer time. The apartment also benefits from a lift, cycle store and a video entry system. Call Pymm and co for more information and to arrange your viewing today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62374250.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7148510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pymm & Co, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.