2 bedroom apartment for saleOld Post Office Court, Norwich
Withdrawn from Market
- Two double bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms and their own dressing areas
- Fantastic bespoke kitchen with island and high-end luxury fitted appliance and 30ml composite worktop
- Fantastic views of the Historical Castle as well as superb views of the City Hall and historic market
- Kawneer metal double glazed windows
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Video entry system
- Cycle storage
- Highly requested location
- Please note that the photographs used are of apartment A
***** NOW COMPLETELY FINISHED & READY TO MOVE INTO **** Apartment H is situated on the third floor of this splendid ornate Victorian building and offers fantastic views of the Historical Castle from the main master bedroom suite and as well as superb views of the City Hall and historic market from the lounge / kitchen. With two generous bedrooms both with beautiful bespoke en-suite bathrooms and their own dressing areas, a bespoke kitchen that boasts high end luxury fitted appliance and 30ml composite worktops, this apartment is special. With full under-floor heating which runs throughout the whole apartment. and the latest Kawneer metal windows this apartment will be very comfortable in both the winter and summer time. The apartment also benefits from a lift, cycle store and a video entry system. Call Pymm and co for more information and to arrange your viewing today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62374256.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7148521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pymm & Co, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.