3 bedroom town house for saleBramley Hill, Ipswich
- Three Bedroom Town House
- Close to Ipswich Town Centre
- Family Bathroom, Two En-suites & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Allocated Parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
**NO ONWARD CHAIN** £230,000 - £235,000! THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE situated in a popular location within close proximity to Ipswich town centre. The property benefits from a first floor lounge, family bathroom, two ensuites and downstairs cloakroom and two allocated parking spaces.
Entrance Door Into:
Spacia flooring, storage cupboard and doors leading to:
Obscure window to the front, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Kitchen Area 10' 1" x 11' ( 3.07m x 3.35m )
Fitted kitchen with matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, oven, hob and extractor fan, inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Built in understairs cupboard.
Dining Area 13' 7" x 11' 9" ( 4.14m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear and double glazed UPVC double doors leading to the rear garden.
Lounge 18' 7" x 9' 5" ( 5.66m x 2.87m )
Two double glazed windows to front, double glazed window to rear, UPVC door to Juliet balcony and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 8' 4" ( 4.14m x 2.54m )
Two double glazed windows to rear and radiator.
Partly tiled, low level WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 7' 9" ( 4.17m x 2.36m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, radiator and door leading to:
Low level WC, wash hand basin and double shower cubicle.
Bedroom One 18' 7" x 9' 1" ( 5.66m x 2.77m )
Three double glazed windows to front, built in wardrobe, radiator and door leading to:
Low level WC, wash hand basin, paneled bath with mixer tap and shower over and partly tiled.
Landscaped and southerly facing rear garden is laid to patio with shingle borders and shed which is enclosed by panelled fencing.
The property benefits from two allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.