3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Close, Ryhill, Wakefield
- 3 Bedroomed Semi
- DG and GCH
- Modern and contemporary kitchen
- Ideal family property
REDUCED - NO CHAIN. Ideal for first time buyers/small family - off road parking - enclosed garden - conservatory. CALL TO VIEW NOW!
Offered to the market this idyllic first time buyer/ small family property. Comprising of hallway, downstairs cloakroom, dining kitchen, conservatory, lounge, 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has generous off road parking to the side and enclosed gardens to the rear. Attractively Priced. Viewing by Appointment. Harron Homes Part Exchange Property which is subject to a £250.00 deposit on reservation.
Front entrance door with chrome fixtures leading into the entrance hallway.
Hardwood double glazed windows to the side aspect. Radiator, laminate floor continues into the lounge.
Obscured leaded glazed window to the front aspect. Wall mounted wash basin with twin taps, w.c., radiator, laminate floor, partly tiled walls.
Lounge 15' 6" Max x 11' 5" Max ( 4.72m Max x 3.48m Max )
Hardwood window. Radiator, telephone point, living flame gas fire with a marble style base, back and ornate hearth, coving to ceiling, wall lights, t.v. point. Staircase access leading to the first floor. Door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 8' 3" Max ( 4.37m x 2.51m Max )
Upvc window overlooking the conservatory. Laminate floor, modern and contemporary kitchen in Cream high gloss, cornice and plinths, chrome fixtures, under cabinet and skirting board lighting, wood laminate work surface, pan drawers, integrated appliances comprise of bowl sink with mixer tap, integrated double dishwasher, integrated washing machine, CDA integral oven, fridge freezer, five ring ceramic hob, splashback and extractor fan above, understairs storage pantry, breakfast bar area. Slimline french doors leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 7" x 10' 5" ( 2.92m x 3.18m )
Door leading to the rear garden. Laminate floor.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 1 10' 6" to fitted wardrobes x 8' 3" ( 3.20m to fitted wardrobes x 2.51m )
Hardwood window to the front aspect. Radiator, full height Sharps wardrobes to include a double and a single and a quarter, matching bedside cabinets with drawers.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 8' 4" Max ( 3.53m x 2.54m Max )
Window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 5' 10" x 5' 9" to bulkhead ( 1.78m x 1.75m to bulkhead )
Hardwood bow style window to the front aspect. Radiator, t.v. point, bulkhead storage cupboard.
Hardwood obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, w.c., pedestal wash basin with twin taps. Tiled floor, tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator.
Lawn to the front with a generous driveway leading down the side of the property providing parking for several cars. Enclosed low maintenance paved rear garden and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62374652.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.