3 bedroom detached house for saleBritannia Road, Kettering
Sold STC £280,000
- Three Double Bedroom Detached House
- Three Reception Rooms
- A Study Room
- Well Presented Rear Garden
- Single Garage With Power & Lights
A three bedroom detached house full of character, this property benefits from three reception rooms, two of which feature bay windows. There is a fitted kitchen with space for a double oven and to the first floor are three double bedrooms, a three piece bathroom and a study. Book your viewing now!!
William H Brown are excited to bring to the market this three bedroom detached house situated to the north of Kettering. Full of character this property benefits from three reception rooms, two of which feature bay windows. There is a fitted kitchen with space for a double oven and to the first floor are three double bedrooms, a three piece bathroom and a study. Outside the property is a well presented rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio and decking area as well as a single garage with power and lighting.
Entry gained via a upvc door to the front aspect and following through to the dog-leg stairs rising to the first floor. The entrance hall also comes with an understairs cupboard for extra storage and a wall mounted radiator. Access is granted to the lounge and dining room and to the front aspect is a double glazed upvc window next to the front door.
Lounge 14' 8" to patio doors x 14' 5" into bay window ( 4.47m to patio doors x 4.39m into bay window )
The lounge benefits from an open fireplace as well as a double glazed upvc bay window to the side aspect and a set of double glazed upvc patio doors leading onto the rear garden, both of which provide plenty of natural lighting throughout the room. Also featured is a wall mounted radiator, karndean flooring and coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 9' 10" into recess ( 3.18m x 3.00m into recess )
The dining room also benefits from an open fireplace as well as a double glazed bay window to the front aspect providing plenty of natural light throughout the room. Additionally there is wood effect laminate flooring and coving to ceiling.
Third Reception Room 14' 9" into bay window x 11' 11" into recess ( 4.50m into bay window x 3.63m into recess )
The third reception room has space for a log burner within the chimney breast and features a double glazed upvc window to the side aspect and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 16' 6" x 9' 10" ( 5.03m x 3.00m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over and tiling to splash sensitive areas behind. There is a stainless steel one and a half sink/drainer, an extractor hood with space for a double oven and other white goods as well as double glazed upvc patio doors leading onto the rear garden. Also features is a wall length mounted radiator, coving to ceiling and a double glazed upvc window to the side aspect.
The cloakroom is accessed via the kitchen and contains a low level WC as well as a double glazed upvc window to the side aspect.
The first floor landing grants access to all the bedrooms, the study and the bathroom and has an obscured double glazed window to the side aspect.
A modest study featuring a double glazed upvc window to the front aspect.
Master Bedroom 15' 5" into bay window x 12' into recess ( 4.70m into bay window x 3.66m into recess )
The large master bedroom features double glazed upvc bay window to the front aspect and has a wall mounted radiator as well as a TV point.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" into window x 11' 11" ( 4.34m into window x 3.63m )
The large second bedroom features a decorative fireplace, two storage cupboards, a wall mounted radiator and a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.61m )
The third bedroom features a storage cupboard, a wall mounted radiator and a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect.
The bathroom features a three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps and a shower over, a pedestal mounted wash hand basin and a low level WC. Additionally there is tiling to water sensitive areas. a towel radiator and a double glazed upvc window to the side aspect.
To the rear of the property is a well maintained garden enclosed by timber fence and mainly laid to lawn with a patio and decking area to the front.
A single garage attached to the side of the building with power, lighting and up & over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62374691.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.