4 bedroom detached house for saleShackleton Way, Yaxley, Peterborough
Sold STC £340,000
- Lounge and Dining Room
- Kitchen Diner
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Generous Ensuite
- Off Road Parking, Garage and Enclosed Rear Garden
Exceptional family home comprising of lounge, large kitchen, separate dining room, study, downstairs cloakroom, large master bedroom with spacious ensuite, three double sized bedrooms and family bathroom. The outside space offers off road parking, garage and enclosed rear garden. Must be viewed!
This fantastic detached family home is located within a popular estate in Yaxley. Presented in immaculate condition, this property boasts four double bedrooms as well three reception rooms.
Outside there is off road parking, garage, an enclosed rear garden and views across the estate green to the front.
We believe that this home must be viewed to fully appreciate.
Wood and glazed entrance door, laminate flooring, built in under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, stairs to the first floor
UPVC frosted double glazed window to front, low level Wc, hand wash basin, radiator
Lounge 14' 2" x 13' 11" ( 4.32m x 4.24m )
Two UPVC Double Glazed windows to side, UPVC Double glazed windows and French doors to rear, two radiators, television point.
Kitchen Diner 18' 3" x 12' 4" ( 5.56m x 3.76m )
Dual aspect UPVC Double glazed windows to front and rear, wood and glazed door to rear, sink drainer with mixer tap set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards below & range of wall mounted storage cupboards, built in double oven, fitted stainless steel hob with chimney style extractor over. Wall mounted boiler, tiled splashbacks, radiator. Space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.20m )
Two UPVC Double glazed windows to front, laminate flooring, radiator.
Study 8' 7" x 7' 5" ( 2.62m x 2.26m )
UPVC Double glazed window to rear, radiator
First Floor Landing
UPVC Double glazed window to rear, access to the loft, built in airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and shelving.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 13' 10" ( 4.39m x 4.22m )
UPVC Double glazed windows to side and rear, built in double wardrobe, radiator.
Ensuite 9' 5" x 7' ( 2.87m x 2.13m )
Frosted double glazed window to rear, low level Wc, hand wash basin, bath, shower cubicle with mains shower, inset spotlights, part tiled walls, radiator,
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.61m x 3.23m )
UPVC Double glazed window to rear, radiator
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.20m )
UPVC Double glazed window to front, radiator
Bedroom 4 12' 4" x 7' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.26m )
UPVC Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom 9' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.24m )
Frosted glazed double window to front, low level Wc, hand wash basin, bath, inset spotlights, part tiled walls, radiator.
Outside The Property
To the front, this home over looks an open space with views of the estate green. There is a driveway laid to tarmac which provides off road parking and a garage with up and over door. A paved footpath provides an entrance to the front door with the front garden made up of shrub borders.
To the rear, there is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders. The garden also consists of a bark chip play area, sun trap decking area and a paved area with decorative slate chip and borders. There is additional access via a side gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62374706.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.