3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBranch Road, Mellor Brook, BLACKBURN, Lancashire
Sold STC £199,950
- A substantial three bedroom semi detached property
- Highly sought after location of Mellor Brook, Ribble Valley
- Two spacious reception rooms
- Breakfast room
- Kitchen overlooking rear garden and impeccable views of Mellor
- Downstairs wc
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Separate wc
- Driveway and detached single garage
This beautiful property with stunning original features briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance vestibule, hallway with stairs leading to the first floor, two spacious reception rooms, downstairs wc, breakfast room and separate kitchen overlooking the rear garden. To the first floor, there is a spacious landing leading to three excellent sized bedrooms, a spacious bathroom and a separate wc.
Externally this property has stunning open views to the rear over Mellor and a gorgeous well maintained family garden to be enjoyed together with access to a spacious cellar, perfect for storage. To the front of the property there is a lovely well maintained garden together with driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a single detached garage. With no onward chain, this property would make a fantastic family home in a highly desirable area and early viewing is advised to fully appreciate this property.
Property ref: 121_1643_4210190
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62374844.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4210190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stones Young Estate and Letting Agents, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.