3 bedroom property for saleKidd Street, Kirkcaldy, KY1
- Modern Family Home
- Spacious Lounge Dining Room
- High Gloss Fitted Kitchen And Utility
- Private Enclosed Gardens And Drive
- No Onward Chain
- Early Viewing A Must
* EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY WITH LARGE RECEPTION AREA AND 3 GENEROUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS.
* POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION.
* ENCLOSED GARDENS TO REAR WITH PRIVATE PARKING AREA.
* NO ONWARD CHAIN! EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
This beautifully presented modern home offers spacious accommodation over two levels and comprises: entrance hall, separate WC, spacious open dual aspect lounge offering a workable and relaxing space within the ground floor, alongside a modern fitted kitchen and utility room situated off the kitchen. Stairs lead to the first floor giving access to three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there are gardens and private gravelled drive to rear. EPC=C
Kirkcaldy offers a wide range of shopping, recreational facilities and amenities including: a theatre, museum and library. There are nursery, primary, secondary and further education facilities. The town has its own town centre bus and rail station.
The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. There is ample on street parking to the front and to the rear there is private gravelled drive. Early viewing is a must to appreciate what this modern family home has to offer.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62375090.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 139369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.