3 bedroom house for saleRobert Norgate Close, Horstead, Norwich
Guide Price £160,000
- Spacious three bedroom coach house
- Well presented
- Village location
- Allocated parking space
- Double glazing & gas central heating
GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000. THE PERFECT MARRIAGE OF LOCATION AND PROPERTY. We would like to offer for sale this spacious and deceptive three bedroom coach house positioned in one of North Norwich's finest village locations.
Robert Norgate Close is located on a small, impressive Hopkin Homes Development within walking distance of The Recruiting Sargent public house as well as great facilities just over the bridge in nearby Coltishall. The property offers flexible and spacious accommodation comprising entrance hall and 17ft third bedroom to the ground floor, whilst off the landing to the first floor there is a lounge / dining room, good sized kitchen, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing, gas fired central heating and an allocated parking space. This home would be ideal for first time buyers, buy to let investors or those looking to down size.
With stairs to the first floor.
Bedroom Three 17' 2" x 6' 2" ( 5.23m x 1.88m )
Window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Velux skylight window and airing cupboard.
Lounge 17' 2" max x 12' 2" max ( 5.23m max x 3.71m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" narrowing to 6' 7" x 9' 8" max ( 2.95m narrowing to 2.01m x 2.95m max )
Fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel double oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with attached shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with radiator, tiled floor and velux skylight window.
The property has allocated parking in the close itself. There is a small outside space positioned to the rear of the property, not enclosed.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62376506.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR118413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.