3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRoman Crescent, Hucknall, Nottingham
- Town House
- Kitchen Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Ensuite & Bathroom
- Good Size Garden
This ideal family home is set within a modern residential development and offers great family accommodation. The property comprises:- Entrance hall, cloaks, lounge, kitchen diner, conservatory and to the first floor there are three bedrooms.
This ideal family home is set within a modern residential development and offers great family accommodation. The property comprises:- Entrance hall, cloaks, lounge, kitchen diner, conservatory and to the first floor there are three bedrooms, ensuite and bathroom. Outside there is a driveway, lawn garden to the front and a good size garden to the rear which is mainly laid to lawn and includes a decked seating area, hard standing for shed and planted shrubs. CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING !!!
Accessed via the front entrance door, this hallway allows access to the lounge and ground floor cloaks.
Ground Floor Cloaks
Fitted with low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and Upvc double glazed obscure window to the front elevation.
Lounge 16' 8" max x 15' 2" inc stairs ( 5.08m max x 4.62m inc stairs )
This well proportioned room has Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, TV aerial point, stairs leading off to the first floor accommodation and access door to the kitchen diner.
Kitchen Diner 15' 1" x 12' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.71m )
The kitchen area is fitted with a range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating stainless steel sink unit, four ring gas hob with electric oven under and extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The dining area has radiator, door to understairs pantry and Upvc double glazed French doors to the rear allowing access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.90m )
Of Upvc double glazed construction this conservatory provides a fabulous extra room and includes tiled effect laminate flooring with under floor heating and French doors to the rear allowing access to the garden.
Having Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, built in airing cupboard with solar control panel, access to the boarded loft, radiator and doors to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 4" max x 9' 11" + recess ( 3.45m max x 3.02m + recess )
This master bedroom has Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and access door to the ensuite.
Fitted with shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator, extractor fan and Upvc double glazed obscure window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.76m x 2.46m )
This second double bedroom has Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.03m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Fitted with panel bath having mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiling to walls and extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a long driveway providing tandem parking, lawn garden and gated access to a good size garden to the rear which is mainly laid to lawn and includes a decked seating area, hard standing for shed and planted shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62376557.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUK100640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Hucknall - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.