2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBramford Road, Ipswich
- Two Bedrooms
- End-Terraced Home
- First Floor Bathroom
- Separate Living Room & Dining Room
- Close to the Town Centre
**We have received an offer of £130,000. Any increased offers are to be received within 5 days of this publication at the above agents** Offered with no onward chain is this two bedroom end terraced older styler house which would make the ideal family home.
Features include a living room, separate dining room, first floor bathroom and a rear garden. An early inspection is highly recommended.
The property is situated on Bramford Road to the North-West of Ipswich within easy reach of the town centre. There are various amenities close to hand including schools, shops and supermarkets. The A12 and A14 can also be easily accessed providing links to Bury St Edmunds and Colchester.
Part double glazed obscure door leading to:
Lounge 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the front, chimney breast, built in cupboard (housing the gas meter), radiator and multi pane door leading to:
Dining Room 13' 9" max x 9' 10" ( 4.19m max x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the rear, chimney breast, built in cupboard housing the electric meter, radiator, stairs leading to the first floor and arched doorway leading to:
Kitchen 9' 8" x 5' 10" ( 2.95m x 1.78m )
Obscure double glazed door leading to the side, double glazed window to the side, single bowl, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers, built under electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor over, tiled flooring and door leading to:
Utility Room 9' 8" x 3' 6" ( 2.95m x 1.07m )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted boiler, plumbing for washing machine and radiator.
Doors leading to:
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the front, chimney breast and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.38m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the rear, chimney breast, built in cupboard with radiator and radiator. Door leading to:
Obscure double glazed window to the rear, panelled bath with wall mounted Triton electric shower, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, radiator, extractor and part tiled walls.
Further access via the front gate and from the side path, paved patio area with steps leading up to the lawned area and external tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.