3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale42 Kensington Park, Magor
Sold STC £192,000
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- ENTRANCE HALL WITH REFURBISHED CLOAKROOM OFF
- GOOD SIZE SITTING ROOM
- FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- THREE WELL PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS
- REFURBISHED FAMILY BATHROOM
- UPVC SEALED DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN ENJOYING PRIVATE ASPECT
A three bedroom semi detached family home offered in particularly well presented order throughout having the benefit of gardens to the front and enclosed to the rear, and situated within walking distance of village square amenities in a sought after locality.
The property has the benefit of sealed double glazing and has a gas fired central heating system installed and with the aid for approximate room measurements for guidance only, in more details comprises as follows;
Property ref: 121_1625_1890783
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62379710.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1890783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts & Co, Magor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.