3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleShelley Drive, Baxenden
Sold STC £169,950
- A simply stunning 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- Situated in a highly popular location
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Family lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen open to a breakfast room
- 2 Bathroom suites
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Low maintenance front & rear gardens
- Garage & Driveway for multiple vehicles
- Early viewings recommended
Duckworths Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this beautifully presented 3/4 bedroom semi-detached property which enjoys a prime central Baxenden location on the highly sought after Shelley Drive. The word ?bungalow' should not deter any families or first time buyers wishing to reside within this well regarded location as the internal accommodation is flexible with 2 first floor bedrooms & a 4 piece bathroom suite. Finished with tasteful modern décor this stunning home boasts a stunning fitted dining kitchen, spacious family lounge, garage, gardens & off road parking. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating the ground floor accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, spacious family lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen with breakfast room, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, sun lounge & a ground floor wet room with feature electronic controlled power shower. To the first floor you will find 2 double bedrooms & a modern 4 piece bathroom suite. Externally you will find a low maintenance garden with a side garage & driveway to the front. For further information please contact our Accrington Branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62379806.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7192517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.