2 bedroom terraced house for saleOaklands Place, Leeds
Sold STC £133,000
- Two bedroom end town house
- Lovely enclosed rear garden
- Living dining room with garden access
- Contemporary kitchen
- Modern bathroom with shower facilities
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Two off street parking spaces
- Popular residential location
A beautifully presented two bedroom end townhouse with a lovely rear garden and two off-street parking spaces, located within a popular residential area in a modern development built by Bellway Homes in 2013. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor an entrance hall with guest WC, a spacious living and dining area opening out to the rear garden, and separate kitchen fitted with a range of contemporary units with complementary stone splashback tiling and integrated cooking facilities. To the first floor the landing leads in to two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobe space, and the house bathroom which is fitted with a modern white suite. The rear garden is of particular note, being fully enclosed and predominantly lawned with a paved patio and attractive decked seating area, ideal for summer barbeques, and there are two tandem off-street parking spaces. This property would make a fantastic first time buy; viewing is a must.
The property is located within a modern development built by Bellway Homes which is popular due to the convenient position. Local shopping facilities are available on Easterly Road, including Tesco Express and nearby Oakwood Lane where there is a doctor's surgery. Fearnville Sports Centre which offers a range of leisure facilities including a swimming pool.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62383586.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK160566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.