3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFaraday Road, Rugby
- Semi-Detached Property
- Lounge and Kitchen Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Front & Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Shipways are delighted to offer this well presented semi detached house situated the popular residential location of Southfields. Within access of Rugby Town centre and all age schooling. Accommodation comprises three bedrooms, lounge, ground floor bathroom, garage and gardens.
Shipways are pleased to offer this well presented semi detached house within easy reach of Rugby town centre and schools. Accommodation comprises three bedrooms, lounge, ground floor bathroom, garage and gardens.
Entrance is via double glazed door to side aspect.
Lounge 14' 11" Max x 11' 5" Max ( 4.55m Max x 3.48m Max )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and gas fire.
Dining Area 11' 2" Max x 9' 11" Max ( 3.40m Max x 3.02m Max )
Having a radiator and under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen Diner 14' x 8' 8" ( 4.27m x 2.64m )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, French doors to rear garden, radiator, range of base and eye level units with work surface over, sink drainer unit, tiling to splashbacks, integral oven and hob with extractor over and space and plumbing for washing machine.
Having double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, bath with electric shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiling to splashbacks and extractor fan.
Having access to the loft area and doors off to bedrooms
Bedroom One 14' 11" Max x 11' 5" Max ( 4.55m Max x 3.48m Max )
Having double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" Max x 8' 5" Max ( 4.01m Max x 2.57m Max )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 6' 2" ( 2.24m x 1.88m )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator
Garden laid to lawn with side pedestrian access
Having a patio area, a lawned area and timber fence surrounding. There is side pedestrian access and rear vehicular access to the single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62385224.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.