5 bedroom house for salePrimrose Gardens, Belsize Park, London
Under Offer £3,400,000
- Rare Opportunity to Purchase an Unmodernised House
- Attractive Mid Terrace Period Property
- Rated as 2 Separate Residences
- Potential to Create One House or Separate Flats Subject to the Necessary Consents
- 3231 Sq Ft/300.16 Sq M
- Set Over 5 Floors
- 64' Rear Garden
- Generous Room Sizes Throughout
- Numerous Period Features
- A Garden Maisonette & Upper Floor Maisonette for £1,7m Each
Rare Opportunity to Purchase an Unmodernised House - Attractive Mid Terrace Period Property - Rated as 2 Separate Residences - Potential to Create One House or Separate Flats Subject to the Necessary Consents - 3231 Sq Ft/300.16 Sq M - Set Over 5 Floors - 64' Rear Garden - Generous Room Sizes Throughout - Numerous Period Features - 2 Separate Flats - A Garden Maisonette & Upper Floor Maisonette for £1,7m Each - Set in this Popular Road with a Pretty Communal Garden - Close to All Belsize Park Amenities as Well as Primrose Hill
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26535223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkheath , Belsize Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.