4 bedroom detached house for saleStaindrop Road, West Auckland, Bishop Auckland, DL14
- A beautifully presented detached family home
- Four/five bedrooms with ensuite to master
- Occupying a particularly pleasant position
- Boasting an exceptional plot with maincured gardens
- A spacious driveway and garage provide ample parking
- Viewing is essential to appreciate this fine home
A beautifully presented and substantial four/five bedroom detached family home, situated on a particularly sizeable plot on the outskirts of West Auckland. Occupying a particularly pleasant position, the spacious and well-presented accommodation simply must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The ground floor comprises porch, reception hall, breakfast kitchen, lounge, dining room, study, games room and utility room with wc. The first floor has four spacious bedrooms (one with ensuite) with a further occasional bedroom and family bathroom. An integral garage along with a spacious driveway provide ample parking to the front of the property with a beautifully presented garden. The rear garden is a particular feature to this fine family home and has a real sense of privacy to enjoy sunshine or shade.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62385731.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAO160275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.