6 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Street, Harwich
- Grade II Listed House
- 6/7 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Popular Location
- Must Be Viewed
Benefiting from NO ONWARD CHAIN is this 6/7 bedroom Grade II Listed terraced family home dating back to the 17th Century. The property is situated in Old Harwich and benefits from MANY FEATURES including ORNAMENTAL CEILINGS, Chinese Chippendale dog leg staircase and EXPOSED TIMBERS THROUGHOUT.
Solid entrance door into:-
Wooden flooring, further door into front room.
Front Room 15' 8" x 15' ( 4.78m x 4.57m )
Two small swing closer windows to front included in 21 panels, exposed beams, feature fireplace, radiator, opening into Dining Area.
Dining Area 15' 9" x 9' 10" ( 4.80m x 3.00m )
Two small swing closers windows included in 24 panels to front, sash window to front, radiator and exposed timbers.
Pan tiled floor, storage cupboard housing boiler with shelving, further storage cupboard, doors into Lounge and Kitchen, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 10' 2" ( 4.24m x 3.10m )
With pan tiled floor, door to rear, sash window to rear, roll-edge work surface, sink and drainer, radiator.
Sash window to rear, radiator, pan tiled floor, fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, stairs to second floor.
With sash window to rear, radiator, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel tiled bath with shower over and glass screen.
Bedroom 12' 9" x 13' 8" ( 3.89m x 4.17m )
Sash window to rear, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 15' 10" x 13' 3" ( 4.83m x 4.04m )
Two sash windows to front, two storage cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom 17' 8" x 11' 5" ( 5.38m x 3.48m )
Sash window to front, radiator, wooden flooring.
Bedroom 10' x 9' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.87m )
Window to rear, loft hatch, sink.
Bedroom 12' 11" max x 17' 1" max ( 3.94m max x 5.21m max )
Two windows to rear.
Bedroom 13' 5" x 9' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.02m )
Window to front, further door into interconnecting bedroom.
Bedroom 13' 9" x 13' 4" ( 4.19m x 4.06m )
With window to front.
The rear garden is enclosed by walling with fully stocked borders.
Although there is a cellar included on the plan the vendor has informed us that it isn't registered.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.