3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSpenser Close, Royston
- Well presented three bedroom end of terrace family home.
- Refitted kitchen and bathroom.
- Large conservatory.
- Garage and further off road parking for two cars.
- Viewing highly recommended.
A well presented three bedroom end of terrace family home situated in a small close towards the edge of Royston.The property has been much improved by the current owners and benefits from a refitted kitchen, bathroom and a large conservatory to the rear.
A well presented three bedroom end of terrace family home situated in a small close towards the edge of Royston.The property has been much improved by the current owners and benefits from a refitted kitchen, bathroom and a large conservatory to the rear. The particular benefits are a garage and further of road parking for two cars. Viewing is recommended at the earliest opportunity.
Double Glazed Door
Storage heater.Ceiling coving.
Lounge/diner 22' x 12' 5" narrowing 7ft 3 in ( 6.71m x 3.78m narrowing 7ft 3 in )
Under stairs cupboard.Two storage heaters. Double glazed window to front. Sliding double glazed doors to conservatory.Ceiling coving.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.49m x 2.39m )
Refitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and work surface surrounds. Range of base and wall units. Extractor hood. Wall and floor tiling. Double glazed window. Double glazed door to conservatory.
Conservatory 14' 2" x 8' ( 4.32m x 2.44m )
Electric wall heater.Double glazed window.Double glazed double door to garden.
Airing Cupboard.Doors To:
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 8' Plus door recess ( 3.53m x 2.44m Plus door recess )
Storage heater.Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' plus door recess ( 3.10m x 2.44m plus door recess )
Storage heater. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 7' x 6' 5" ( 2.13m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front.
White suite comprising bath with mixer taps and separate shower over. Concealed cistern W/C. Wash hand basin. Wall and floor tiling. Double glazed window to rear. Wall heater.
Low maintenance rear garden which has been extended to the rear and out towards the side.Predominantly low maintenance with paved terrace leading to shingle area.Various shrubs to borders and fence surround. Personal door to garage in nearby block.
Single garage located in nearby block with personal door from rear garden. Further off road parking to the font of the property for two vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62386247.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.