4 bedroom detached house for saleShotesham Road, Poringland, Norwich
- New release!
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- South Facing Garden
LOVELY SHOW HOME OPEN FRIDAY - MONDAY 10AM - 5PM
NEW RELEASE! COME VIEW OUR BEAUTIFUL SHOW HOME OPEN EVERY SATURDAY & SUNDAY 10AM - 5PM - Plot 30 The Ellingham - A fantastic 4 bedroom detached house with garage, off road parking and en-suite.
The Hamlets is the latest quality development from reputed home builders, Badger Building in the beautiful village of Poringland. This property has accommodation comprising entrance hallway, WC, kitchen, lounge and dining room to the ground floor, whilst there are four bedrooms and bathroom off the landing to the first floor with bedroom one benefiting from an en-suite shower room. The site itself comprises of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom family homes there is something for every type of buyer. Plus, with the government backed Help To Buy scheme available could purchase your next home with as little as 5% Deposit.
With entrance door to the front aspect and understairs cupboard.
With window to the front aspect, WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge 18' 2" x 11' 4" ( 5.54m x 3.45m )
With window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.84m )
With window to rear aspect and door to side aspect, the kitchen is fitted with a range of stylish but practical kitchen units and worktops. Lighting is extremely important, to maximize its effect recessed downlights are placed in the ceiling and underpelmet lighting to wall units. The Ellingham will come with a Neff Stainless steel double built in oven, gas hob and integrated extractor.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.97m )
With double doors to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from the entrance hall to the first floor, window to the side aspect and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.20m x 3.48m )
With window to the front aspect and door to en-suite.
This will come with thermostatically controlled showers and safety glazed shower screens.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 11' 6" ( 2.51m x 3.51m )
With window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 7' 8" ( 2.21m x 2.34m )
Window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.36m )
With window to the front aspect.
The bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising bath and wash hand basin, complemented by chrome taps and fittings and a WC with soft close toilet seat.
Electrics, Security & Lighting
To allow for distribution of satellite television throughout the home we install both TV and Satellite points to lounge and further TV points to all bedrooms.
* The property comes with a generous number of power points including Shaver sockets in the bathroom and en-suite.
* For the security minded, we fully install an intruder alarm system as standard.
* Lighting and power is supplied to garages (where applicable).
Heating & Ventilation
* Energy efficient gas fired boiler central heating systems.
* Underfloor heating to the ground floor of all house types with radiators upstairs.
* Oak veneered panelled internal doors with stylish satin chrome handles.
* White painted profiled skirting boards and architraves.
* Staircase balustrades turned and stained.
* Smooth finish ceilings painted with white emulsion and finished with coving throughout.
* Paved patio area laid to the rear garden.
*Turfed front garden (where applicable).
* External tap installed with all house types.
* Driveways to be finished with block paviours.
All Badger Homes come with a 10 year warranty, giving you complete peace of mind.
Poringland is thriving village situated on the B1132 only some 5 miles to the south of the County capital, Norwich. The village has an excellent selection of facilities and amenities which include a number of local shops, a 'mini' supermarket a Post Office, Primary and Secondary schools, medical and dental centres and public houses. The village also boasts a village hall and leisure garden. The village is conveniently situated with excellent road links to Norwich and the A47, southern bypass.
Photos shown are representative of Badger Buillding Developments and not necessarily of this specific property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62386250.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.