4 bedroom detached house for saleBANSTEAD
Withdrawn from Market £1,200,000
- Gas central heating, double glazing, coved ceilings to most rooms
- Covered entrance porch
- Impressive entrance hall with painted panelling, oak flooring, coved ceiling and understairs cupboard
- Well proportioned lounge with painted panelling, oak flooring, front aspect window, brick fireplace with log burner and slate hearth
- Wonderful sitting room extending to over 31' and offering coved ceiling, feature stone fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth, range of fitted cupboards and shelving, part glazed do...
- Light and airy conservatory offering glazed double doors out onto the rear patio
- From the hallway an inner lobby leads through to the ground floor cloakroom and also to:
- Rear facing study with pleasant garden view
- The kitchen/dining room offers a range of cupboards to high and low level incorporating two ovens, an induction hob and extensive worktops incorporating 1½ bowl sink unit, part tiled walls,...
- Useful utility room again with cupboards to high and low level incorporating sink unit and offering space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, quarry tiled floor, door to garden, c...
Located in a highly regarded cul-de-sac near Banstead village centre, a beautifully presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached character home on a generous plot and offering tremendous potential for extension STPP, numerous original character features with many modern advantages - early viewing urged to avoid disappointment.
COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- 16' 9'' x 8' 9''
- 110' x 85'
Frontage 110' (Max) x 65'
- 13' 9'' x 13' 9''
- 31' 2'' x 14' 6'' (max)
- 14' x 12'
INNER LOBBY STUDY
- 7' 9'' x 6'
- 14' 2'' x 13' 8''
- 7' x 6'
- 19' x 9'
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- 17' x 14'
EN-SUITE DRESSING ROOM
- 13' 2'' x 8' 6''
EN-SUITE BATH/SHOWER ROOM
- 8' 8'' x 5' 6''
- 14' x 14'
- 14' x 8'
- 9' 9'' x 7' 8''
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC
- 10' 6'' x 5' 8''
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62387297.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6824230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.