Land for saleLand At Willingham Street, Grimsby
Removed 0.13 ac. | £25,000
- 0.13 acres (0.05 hectares)
- SOLD BY AUCTION
- Land With Planning Permission
- 0.13 Acres (0.5 Ha)
- Permission Granted For 4, two Bedroom Flats With Garages
- Popular Location
- GUIDE PRICE £25,000+
- Willingham Street, Grimsby
SOLD BY AUCTION
GUIDE PRICE £25,000+
of interest to developers and speculators is this 0.13 Acre site with full planning permission for a block of four self contained two bedroom flats with of street parking / garages and utility / storage space. Details of the planning permission can be found on the www.nelincs.gov.uk website under planning reference number DM/0379/15/FUL.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regional Property Auctioneers, Doncaster -Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Regional Property Auctioneers, Doncaster -Auctions on 01302308178.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.