4 bedroom detached house for saleBridge Hall Road, Bradwell, Braintree
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Utility room
- Garage and off-road parking
Well-presented DETACHED HOUSE situated close to the sought after STISTED village and with close links to COGGESHALL and BRADWELL villages. FOUR BEDROOMS, two reception rooms, bathroom and utility room. Good-sized rear garden, ample off-road parking and garage.
The village of Stisted is surrounded by charming countryside and is noted for the Braintree Golf Club. The village also offers one of the area's best primary school and a village shop/post office. The market town of Braintree is within easy access and affords a good range of shopping facilities including the George Yard Shopping Centre, the High Street and the Freeport Designer Village on the edge of town. Braintree also has the benefit of a railway line, and also A120 to Stansted Airport.
Coggeshall is a small picturesque market town situated 10 miles from Colchester. Known for its hundreds of listed buildings and former extensive antiques trade, some local businesses have been established for hundreds of years.
Two National Trust buildings, Grange Barn and Paycocke House are located in Coggeshall, as well as a good selection of local shops, public houses, restaurants and a tea-room. The weekly market has run on Market Hill since 1256, as well as a monthly Coggeshall Farmers market.
Coggeshall won the Essex best kept village award in its category several times and was named in the Eastern England and Home Counties village of the year in 2003. Coggeshall benefits from both primary and secondary education with Honywood Community Science School locally known as a higher achieving leading specialist school and being in the top ten percent of secondary schools in the country.
Kelvedon mainline railway station is 3 miles away served by Coggeshall community bus, providing weekday commuter morning and evening service. Kelvedon to Liverpool Street is approximately a 50 minute train journey.
Entrance door to front, radiator and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 18' 4" x 10' 10" ( 5.59m x 3.30m )
Two window to sides and one to front aspect. French doors to rear and fireplace with woodburner.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.77m )
Double-glazed window to front, radiator and Karndean flooring.
Kitchen 17' 7" x 11' extending to 14' 2" +recess ( 5.36m x 3.35m extending to 4.32m +recess )
Two double-glazed windows to rear. Fitted kitchen with a range of eye level and base units with worktops incorporating 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for American style fridge/freezer and a range cooker. Extractor hood. Understairs storage cupboard and oil-fired boiler. Karndean flooring.
Utility Area / Lean To 9' 1" x 4' 6" ( 2.77m x 1.37m )
Plumbing and space for washing machine.
Double-glazed window to rear with views over to Stisted. Doors to :-
Bedroom One 17' 8" x 9' 1" ( 5.38m x 2.77m )
Double-glazed windows to front and rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" narrowing to 10' 10" x 10' 11" ( 4.32m narrowing to 3.30m x 3.33m )
Two double-glazed windows to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.15m x 3.30m )
Double-glazed window to front, radiator and oak flooring.
Bedroom Four 7' 10" x 7' 8" ( 2.39m x 2.34m )
Double-glazed window to rear, radiator, access to loft and oak flooring.
Bathroom 7' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.36m x 1.91m )
Double-glazed windows to rear. Vanity wash hand basin, wc, panel-enclosed bath with shower screen and shower over, wall-mounted heated towel rail, Travantine flooring and wall tiling. Under floor heating.
Driveway to front of property providing off-road parking ( neighbours have right of way). Lawned areas and trees to front. Large area to side next adjacent to Bridge Hall Road.
Two side access points, lawned areas, oil tank.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62387975.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS103066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.