2 bedroom terraced house for saleClarke Street, Westborough, Dewsbury
Sold STC £75,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000***
- Two Bedroom Back To Back Property
- 14 Ft Lounge
- Popular Area Of Westborough - View Today!
***Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000*** Situated in the popular residential area of Westborough is this well presented two bedroom back to back property comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, landing, two bedrooms and bathroom. Low maintenance garden to rear.
***Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000***
Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
Part double glazed uPVC door to front, double glazed window to front and radiator. Multi pane door to lounge and stairs to landing.
Lounge 14' 6" Max x 13' 6" Max ( 4.42m Max x 4.11m Max )
Fire place with decorative surround, inlay and hearth. Radiator, telephone and tv point. Cupboard housing two boilers and archway to conservatory.
Kitchen 6' 5" x 5' 6" ( 1.96m x 1.68m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine and laminate flooring.
Conservatory 7' 8" x 7' ( 2.34m x 2.13m )
Of uPVC construction, double glazed windows to front and side and double glazed door to front. Radiator and laminate flooring.
(L-Shaped) Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 9' 7" To Wardrobes x 9' 6" ( 2.92m To Wardrobes x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors along one wall.
Bedroom 2 6' 8" x 6' 2" ( 2.03m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and panelled bath with wall mounted shower. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring and spotlights to ceiling. Chrome towel radiator.
To the property benefits from a low maintenance flag paved garden with a raised sitting area. Further paved area to front, in our opinion, ideal for parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62388053.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.