3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleField Lane, Fakenham
Sold STC £250,000
- Great Location - Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Driveway & Garage
- No Onward Chain
This modern DETACHED BUNGALOW is priced to sell, immaculately presented and within walking distance to the town. The bungalow benefits from three bedrooms, lounge-diner, kitchen-breakfast room, shower room, enclosed garden, driveway and garage. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Entrance door to front, radiator and Multi-pane door to:
Lounge / Diner 18' 2" x 13' 8" maximum ( 5.54m x 4.17m maximum )
Double aspect room with and UPVC double glazed windows to front and side. Feature fireplace with coal effect fire, tiled hearth with mantel over. Ceiling coving, radiators and television point.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 12' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.67m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset one and half bowl sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Electric oven with electric hob and extractor hood over. Integrated dishwasher, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Radiator, space for breakfast table. Tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to side.
Door leading outside, door to:
WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, radiator and tiled flooring.
Ceiling coving, loft access and airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.10m x 3.18m )
Ceiling coving, built-in wardrobes, fitted bedside tables and dressing table. Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
Ceiling coving, fitted wardrobes and bedside tables. Radiator, television point and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 7' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.34m )
Ceiling coving, radiator, television point and UPVC double glazed window to side.
WC, wash hand basin and walk-in shower with tiled splashbacks. Ceiling coving, extractor fan, radiator, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to side.
With up and over door, power and light.
The property is approached by a driveway which provides ample off road parking and leads to the garage. The rear garden is enclosed and laid out for ease of maintenance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62388107.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.