4 bedroom detached house for saleCHEAM
Sold STC £795,000
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Covered entrance porch with personal door to garage
- Spacious entrance hall with picture rail and generous understairs storage alcove
- Well proportioned front reception room offering painted fire surround with tiled inset and hearth, wall light point, picture rail, front aspect bay window
- Excellent rear reception room, again with tiled fireplace and hearth, and being a double aspect room with windows to side and rear, picture rail, door to garden
- Modern kitchen with range of cupboards to high and low level incorporating built-in double oven and hob, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for dish washer, worktops with inset sink un...
- Useful utility room with quarry tiled floor, access to larder cupboard and space and plumbing for washing machine, door to garden
- Downstairs WC/shower/wet room, having tiled walls and floor, low level WC, wash hand basin and shower system, heated towel rail
- First floor landing with oak balustrade, side aspect window, loft hatch, picture rail and airing cupboard
- Spacious master bedroom offering front aspect bay window and having picture rail, tiled fireplace and pedestal wash hand basin
Full descriptionAn extremely attractive 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached character home located on a highly regarded road, 2 receptions, utility, kitchen , integral garage, 105' rear garden, gas CH and double glazing.
- 7' x 5' 6''
DOWNSTAIRS WC/SHOWER/WET ROOM
- 15' 6'' x 14' 6''
- 16' 9'' x 13' 8''
- 9' 10'' x 8' 2''
- 15' x 14' 6''
- 17' x 13' 6''
- 12' x 9' 10''
- 9' x 5' 6''
- 45' x 30'
- 105' x 45'
- 17' 9'' x 10'
TIMBER GARDEN SHED
- 7' x 5'
SEPARATE BRICK BUILT STORE CUPBOARD
COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- 11' 10'' x 9' (widening to 13'6")
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62389613.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5961842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.