4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAshby Road, Kegworth, Derby
- Guide price: £320,000 to £340,000
- Dorma Bungalow
- Four bedrooms
- Well presented throughout
- Rear garden and driveway
Guide price: £320,000 to £340,000
*IDEAL PURCHASE FOR ANY GROWING FAMILY* *SITUATED WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO LOCAL AMENITIES* *HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION* *WELL-PRESENTED REAR GARDENS* *SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION*
Guide price: £320,000 to £340,000
This modernised detached dorma bungalow boasts spacious accommodation making an ideal purchase for any growing family looking to live on one level, situated in the highly sought after location of Kegworth this property is a must see to be fully appreciated. Being beautifully presented throughout with great access to the M1 and local amenities, briefly comprising of open plan lounge/dining area, well-presented sizable kitchen, three bedrooms plus attic room, family bathroom and generous rear garden.
Double glazed door to front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Downstairs shower room with WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, partially tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Lounge 19' 9" Into rear bay x 16' 4" MAX ( 6.02m Into rear bay x 4.98m MAX )
Double glazed french doors to the garden area, wood burning stove and radiator.
Dining Room 15' 9" x 11' 4" MAX ( 4.80m x 3.45m MAX )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.62m x 3.78m )
Newly fitted kitchen, range of wall and base units and double glazed window to the rear. Door leading out into the garden area, Belfast sink and drainer, marble work surfaces and partially tiled walls. Gas oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer and radiator.
Utility Room 8' 4" x 6' ( 2.54m x 1.83m )
Access through kitchen, consisting of base units, space for dishwasher, central heating boiler, additional work surfaces and radiator. With door giving access to the garden area.
Bedroom One 11' 11" + the bay x 13' 4" MAX ( 3.63m + the bay x 4.06m MAX )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W/C, extractor fan, partially tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 9" MAX ( 3.63m x 3.58m MAX )
Bedroom two situated on the ground floor, double glazed window to front and radiator,
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 8' 8" MAX ( 3.58m x 2.64m MAX )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and additional storage housing the water tank.
Attic Room 22' 1" Max, restricted head height x 16' into dorma ( 6.73m Max, restricted head height x 4.88m into dorma )
Attic room which could also be used as a bedroom, restricted head height into dorma, double glazed sky light and additional storage into the eaves.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Double glazed obscured window, heated towel rail, bath with mixed taps and shower attachment. Partially tiled walls, wash hand basin, extractor fan and W/C.
Garage 18' 9" MAX x 12' 9" ( 5.71m MAX x 3.89m )
Power, lighting and up and over double doors, sky light and a range of shelving units.
Well presented rear enclosed garden which has paved areas and is partly lawned. Walled and fence boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62389970.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH107878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.