3 bedroom detached house for saleMaplewood Avenue, Hull
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000
- Located in a Highly Sought After Location
- Fantastic Three Bedroom Detached House
- Lovely Lounge, Dining Area & Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Presented to a High Standard & in Great Condition
GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000
A lovely three bedroom detached house located on Maplewood Avenue ideal for the first time buyer or young family - early viewings are highly advised!
A lovely three bedroom detached house briefly comprising of an entrance hall, living/dining room which leads to the lovely extended kitchen. To the first floor are three excellent sized bedrooms as well as the family bathroom. To the rear is a beautiful garden with paved patio area. There is also the added benefit of a garage. Overall this property is a fantastic size and will make a lovely family home - viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment!
Maplewood Avenue is situated comfortably between Willerby and Anlaby. With easy access to the facilities and amenities offered by both villages and excellent commute to the City Centre.
With residential door to the front.
Lounge 11' narrowing to 7'6" x 25' 11" ( 3.35m narrowing to 7'6" x 7.90m )
Through lounge with double glazed window to the front and rear, feature fire place with gas fire, radiator, television point and wall light points.
Open plan with lounge, double glazed patio doors to the rear and radiator.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 18' 11" ( 2.24m x 5.77m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with splash back tiling, sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, exit door to rear garden and double glazed window to the rear and side.
With stairs from the ground floor, cupboard and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 8' 9" ( 4.09m x 2.67m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.62m )
With double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 4" x 8' 4" ( 1.93m x 2.54m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps, mains shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator and fully tiled.
Drive way to the front providing ample off street parking.
Rear garden with gravelled and patio/seating area with mature trees and shrubs.
Single garage with power, light and up and over vehicular door.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62389973.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.