5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMelling Close, Earley, Reading
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Five Bedrooms
- Garage with Driveway
With NO ONWARD CHAIN is this extended semi detached family home which offers spacious family accommodation with cloakroom, lounge with bay window, dining room and kitchen. On the first floor there are five bedrooms and family bathroom, outside there is a lovely rear garden, garage and driveway.
Melling Close is a quiet cul-de-sac which is located on the Lower Earley Development. The property is within 1 mile of Maiden Place Shopping Centre, the Asda Complex and Loddon Valley Leisure Centre. Bus routes into Reading are within walking distance. The A329M, M4 and A33 to Basingstoke are all easily accessible.
Viewing is Highly Recommended
Lounge With Bay Window 15' 2" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.62m max x 3.58m max )
Dining Room 15' 1" x 10' 9" ( 4.60m x 3.28m )
Kitchen 11' x 8' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.59m )
Bedroom One 12' 10" plus door recess x 8' 7" ( 3.91m plus door recess x 2.62m )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.57m )
Bedroom Three 12' x 8' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.54m )
Bedroom Four 9' max x 8' 7" max ( 2.74m max x 2.62m max )
Bedroom Five 9' 6" max x 6' 6" max ( 2.90m max x 1.98m max )
Driveway Parking For 2 Cars
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62389988.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE103458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.