2 bedroom bungalow for saleWatling Street, Little Brickhill
Sold STC £260,000
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Sympathetically renovated to a high specification
- Two double bedrooms
- Contemporary sitting/dining room
- State of the art kitchen
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Allocated, off road parking
Offered with no upward chain, a double-bay-fronted, Grade II listed, end of terrace cottage with contemporary modern living accommodation arranged on one level; so if you need a bungalow, a luxury two bedroom apartment or a cottage retreat in the country finished to a high specification, view today!
Offered with no upward chain, a double-bay-fronted, Grade II listed, end of terrace cottage with contemporary modern living accommodation arranged on one level; so if you need a bungalow, a luxury two bedroom apartment or a cottage retreat in the country, finished to a high specification. An ideal lock up and leave residence or let-to-buy, comprising, entrance hall, sitting/dining room, brand new fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, brand new fitted shower room, viewing highly recommended.
Wooden with two floral motif glazed inserts, two outside courtesy lights.
High ceiling, wood effect flooring, radiator, wooden door to large cloaks/storage/utility cupboard (4'5 x 2'3) with plumbing for automatic washing machine, recessed lighting to ceiling doors to all rooms.
Sitting/ Dining Room 16' 10" into bay x 14' 6" ( 5.13m into bay x 4.42m )
A dual aspect reception with, high ceiling, wood effect flooring, twin double glazed casement doors opening out onto fully enclosed patio area, ideal for entertaining or intimate outdoor dining. Walk in multi-paned bay window to front, radiator, peninsular dining table, open plan to:-
Kitchen 9' 9" x 4' 3" ( 2.97m x 1.30m )
State of the art, fitted kitchen with a range of crème faced storage units at eye and base level with drawers and composite work surface over and up-stands. Bosch four-ring gas hob, integrated Bosch oven, with stainless steel cooker hood over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, wall mounted gas fired boiler located in wall unit, extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, high ceiling.
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.65m x 3.23m )
With high ceiling, radiator and double glazed window to side onto patio/sun terrace.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" into bay x 12' 7" ( 4.14m into bay x 3.84m )
High ceiling, multi-paned walk in bay window to front, large walk in hanging wardrobe/cupboard with meters to inner wall.
Shower Room 8' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.67m x 1.91m )
With high ceiling and ceramic tiled flooring, and brand new suite comprising, low level wc, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap, large corner sited corner shower cubicle, heated towel rail and tiling, extractor fan and recessed lighting.
The rear garden is fully enclosed by fencing, being arranged on two tiers with a lower level with a patio area 17ft x 13ft with gate to the right hand-side, and steps leading up to further low maintenance garden laid to gravel, on this level is a garden store 9'2 x 4'8, and gate to rear allocated parking spaces, with separate pedestrian side gate.
Two allocated parking spaces at the rear of the property with back gate leading from the rear garden, plus further visitor parking.
Local authority Milton Keynes County Council. Freehold. Mains electricity, gas and water connected. Gas fired combi boiler. Grade II listed building in conservation area. Converted by Tequila Developments in 2016 property has a LABC certificate. The shared driveway to the parking areas and the two allocated spaces for the bungalow will be finished by no later than 15th January 2017 by the builders. Three visitor spaces will be available for all the properties on the site.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62390015.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOS102197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Woburn Sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.