2 bedroom terraced house for saleWellington Street, Kettering
- Victorian Centre Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Upstairs Family Bathroom
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Gas Central Heating
- Good Size Lounge/Dining Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Contact Agent to View
VICTORIAN CENTRE TERRACE - WALKING DISTANCE TO KETTERING TOWN CENTRE - Two bedrooms, upstairs family bathroom, good size lounge/dining room, enclosed rear garden. Contact us on 01536 524425 to arrange a viewing.
ENTRANCE HALL 10'2 in length (3.09m in length)
Reached via main front door, radiator, stairs rising to first floor landing, tiled flooring.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 22'3 x 11'3 (6.78m x 3.43m)
Lounge area - Window to front aspect, radiator, feature fireplace with Adams style surround, gas fire and marble effect hearth, wall light points. Archway through to:
Dining area - Window to rear aspect, radiator, under stairs cupboard.
KITCHEN 8'6 x 8'1 (2.59m x 2.46m)
Units to base and wall, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for cooker, space for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, door to rear garden, window to side aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 14'8 x 10'8 (4.47m x 3.25m)
Window to front aspect, storage cupboard, radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 10'9 x 9'1 (3.28m x 2.77m)
Window to rear aspect, radiator, cupboard housing boiler.
Enclosed by timber fencing, laid to astro turf, paved patio area, brick built barn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62390024.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.