3 bedroom terraced house for saleOutland Road, Peverell, Plymouth
- Mid-Terrace House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Master En-suite Shower Room
- Utility Room with additional WC
- Spacious Rear Patio
- Lounge and Separate Dining Room
- Well Finished with Additional Potential
Call the team today to book your time on this stunning three double bedroom mid-terrace residence.
This unique mid-terrace family residence in the popular location of Peverell is a must see. Consisting of three double bedrooms, lounge and separate diner, spacious kitchen, utility room with WC, Jack and Jill bathroom, Rear patio and master en-suite. Property is well decorated and well proportioned throughout. Situated close to Home Park, The Life Centre, Central Park and many good schools this could make an ideal family home.
Access into the Entrance Porch through a front facing double glazed panel door with front facing double glazed window, smooth finished walls and ceiling, coving, carpet flooring and door to Hallway.
Hallway consists of solid wood flooring, wall mounted radiator, character coving, mouldings and dado rails, understairs cupboards, doors providing access to lounge, dining room and kitchen and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 16' 6" into bay x 12' 9" max ( 5.03m into bay x 3.89m max )
Access into the lounge from the hallway with carpet flooring, front facing double glazed bay window, dado rails, coving and ceiling rose, wall mounted radiator, telephone and TV points, open fire place with feature surround and sliding doors into the Dining Room.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.18m )
Access into the dining room from the hallway and lounge with solid wood flooring, coving, ceiling rose, wall mounted radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.20m )
Access into the kitchen from the hallway with tiled flooring, side facing double glazed window and double glazed door to the side aspect providing access to the rear patio. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, black granite effect roll edge work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink/drainer, six ring gas cooker with cooker hood, part tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, smooth finished walls and ceiling with inset spotlights, character coving and door into utility room.
Utility Room 5' 5" max x 10' 5" max ( 1.65m max x 3.18m max )
access from the kitchen with tiled flooring, smooth finished walls and ceiling, character coving, tiled splashbacks, wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, plumbing for washing machine and obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Access from the hallway with carpet flooring, rear facing single glazed window, coving and dado rail, loft access and doors to all bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 16' 4" into bay x 9' 10" + reccess ( 4.98m into bay x 3.00m + reccess )
Access from the landing with carpet flooring, front facing double glazed bay window, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, telephone and TV points, coving, celing rose and access into en-suite shower room.
En-suite consists of vinyl flooring, smooth finished ceiling with inset spotlights, tiled walls, wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, shower cubicle and front facing obscure double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.81m x 2.87m )
Access to the bedroom from the hallway with carpet flooring, built in wardrobe, coving and ceiling rose, wall mounted radiator, rear facing double glazed window and access to Jack & Jill Bathroom.
Access to the bedroom from the hallway with carpet flooring, smooth finished walls and ceiling, coving, wall mounted radiator, loft access, rear facing double glazed window and access to Jack & Jill Bathroom.
Jack And Jill Bathroom
Jack and Jill Bathroom can be access from either bedrooms 2 or 3 and consists of vinyl flooring, wash hand basin, low level WC, shower cubicle, side facing obscure double glazed window, smooth finished ceiling with inset spotlights and fully tiled walls.
Rear patio has flower beds, gate to rear service lane and is covered. Storage shed and water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62390045.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.