3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdensor Drive, Belper
- Modern three bedroom home set upon a generous plot
- Private driveway providing parking for several cars
- Private front and rear gardens
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Excellent location close to shops, schools and parks
- Viewings highly recommended
This attractive modern three bedroom family home is located in a very popular residential area and occupies a generous plot with a private garden to rear and palrking for several vehicles. The property convenient for local amenities such as shops, schools and public transport. The property is presented to a good standard of decor and is in our opinion worthy of an internal inspection.
From our Belper office proceed along Chapel Street towards the Morrison's roundabout, turning left onto New Road, continue through The Market Place then turn left onto Chesterfield Road which in turn becomes Laund Hill and then becomes Far Laund. Turn right onto Ashford Rise, take the second left onto Edensor Drive. The property is situated on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62391941.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL090594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Belper. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.