1 bedroom flat for saleCliff Lane, Ipswich
Offers in Excess of
- One Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Car Park Providing Off Street Parking
- Recently Re-Decorated
- Communal Gardens Surrounding the Property
- No Onward Chain
A beautifully presented one bedroom second floor apartment suitable for the over 55s. Recently redecorated is this charming apartment in the popular Holme Oaks Court which offers comfortable living accommodation with the added benefit of the residents lounge, lift to all floors and communal gardens.
The property's features include: Residents development manager, residents lounge, camera security entry system, 24 hour Apello emergency call system, interior redecorated in February/March 2016, communal gardens, lift access to all floors, laundry room, residents committee (organising activities within the residential home).
The apartment is situated in Cliff Lane adjacent to Holly Wells park to the East side of Ipswich and is convenient for local amenities such as various shops and bus services.
Security Entry Door Into:
Stairs and lift leading to the second floor and door leading to:
Wall mounted entry phone receiver, built-in cupboard housing hot water cylinder, electric meter and fuse box, alarm panel, emergency cord and door leading to:
Panelled bath incorporating emergency button, wall mounted shower fitting with mixer tap, vanity sink unit with cupboard under, low level WC, wall mounted electric heater, extractor and tiled walls.
Lounge 17' 9" x 11' 3" ( 5.41m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear, electric heater, emergency cord, part glazed double doors leading to:
Kitchen 9' x 5' 9" ( 2.74m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to the rear, single bowl single drainer sink unit, tiled splashbacks, wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers, integral fridge and freezer, built in electric oven (AEG) and four ring electric hob (AEG), wall mounted electric heater, extractor and emergency cord.
Bedroom 15' 5" max x 8' 9" ( 4.70m max x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe with mirror fronted doors, electric heater and emergency cord.
Communal garden areas surrounding the property as well as a car park providing off road parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.