3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Street, Long Riston, HULL
- Guide Price: £140,000 - £145,000
- Offered With No Chain
- Spacious Family Home In Popular Village Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance Garden & Rear Parking
Guide Price: £140,000 - £145,000. Don't wait to view this spacious semi-detached home with NO CHAIN situated within the popular village of Long Riston. Includes lounge, modern kitchen diner, THREE BEDROOMS, family bathroom, low-maintenance patio garden with pergola & REAR PARKING AREA!
Offered to the market with no chain and situated in the popular and family-orientated village of Long Riston, this well presented semi-detached family home must be viewed to be appreciated. With accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge, modern kitchen diner, three bedrooms including one with fitted wardrobes and drawers plus a family bathroom. Outside the property offers a low maintenance garden laid to patio and plum slate with a pergola and the added benefit of a rear parking area. Properties in Long Riston are rarely available on the market at this price and early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
With coved ceiling, tiled flooring, stairs to first floor and double-glazed side door.
Tiled with coved ceiling, tiled floor, wash hand basin, wc, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Lounge 13' 2" max x 13' 9" max ( 4.01m max x 4.19m max )
With coved ceiling, understairs cupboard, gas fire, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Kitchen Diner 16' 5" x 9' 6" ( 5.00m x 2.90m )
Tiled fitted kitchen with coved ceiling, tiled floor, wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes sink with drainer, electric oven with gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double-glazed rear window and double-glazed French doors to garden.
Stairs from hallway with coved ceiling and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
With coved ceiling, recessed eaves into ceiling, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 8" into fitted wardrobes ( 3.25m x 2.64m into fitted wardrobes )
With coved ceiling, recessed eaves into ceiling, fitted wardrobes and drawers, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.24m x 2.24m )
With coved ceiling, recessed eaves into ceiling, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Partly tiled with tiled floor, bath, shower, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, airing cupboard, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Patio style garden laid to block paving and plum slate, driveway and pergola covering raised pond which could be turned into beds for planting, all set within fenced and walled perimeters. With double gated access.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62392124.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV104093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.