4 bedroom detached house for saleKingston Square, Norwich
Sold STC £650,000
- ESTABLISHED AND EXTENDED 1950'S DETACHED RESIDENCE
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTIONS ROOMS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- WC, BATHROOM AND ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING AND LARGER THAN AVERAGE GARAGE
- GENEROUS SIZED PLOT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
EXECUTIVE STYLE WITH SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION AND GROUNDS This established 1950's detached house is a real GEM for the expanding family! Located within a highly sought after QUIET part of the Golden Triangle INTERNAL VIEWING is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Double glazed door and sidelight to front aspect, spotlighting and door leading to entrance hall.
Single glazed door to entrance porch, under stairs cupboard, spotlighting, radiator, doors to living room, kitchen / breakfast room, cloakroom and stairs to first floor.
Suite comprising low level wc, wash and basin, tiled splash backs, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan and spotlighting.
Living Room 15' 5" x 11' 11" ( 4.70m x 3.63m )
uPVC double glazed window to front and side aspect, open brick fireplace, radiator and arch to dining room.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.63m )
uPVC double glazed window to side aspect and french doors to rear aspect leading to the garden radiator and door to kitchen / breakfast room.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' max x 16' 10" max ( 3.66m max x 5.13m max )
Spacious kitchen / breakfast room with uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, solid wood kitchen with a range of wall and base units, one and half bowl ceramic sink and drainer set into roll top work surfaces with tiled splash backs, gas and electric cooker point with space for range cooker and chimney style cooker hood over, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, radiator, tiled floors, door to garage and uPVC french doors to garden.
Door leading from garage to utility room, uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and space for fridge / freezer with door leading to garden.
Stairs from entrance hall to first floor, uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, loft access, airing cupboard and doors leading to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 11' 8" ( 4.29m x 3.56m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, spotlighting, radiator and door to en suite.
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprising shower cubicle with mains fed shower, pedestal sink and low level wc, part tiled walls, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 15' 6" x 11' 11" ( 4.72m x 3.63m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator
Bedroom Four 11' 9" max x 10' 5" ( 3.58m max x 3.18m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, wash hand basin and low level wc, part tiled walls, marble tiled floor and chrome heated towel rail.
The property is approached via a sweeping brick weave driveway providing ample parking which also leads to the garage which is larger than average. The garage itself measures 25' maximum in length by 11'9" wide. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature hedging to the boundary whilst the rear garden is of a generous sized mainly laid to lawn with patio are leading from the rear of the property. The garden is fully enclosed with access through to a summer house and timber storage shed.
From the William h Brown Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich along the Unthank Road and continue past the ring road traffic lights eventually taking a left hand turning into Upton Road. About two thirds of the way along Upton Road take a right hand turning into Upton Close, following the road around eventually taking a right hand turning into Kingston Square. Follow the road around where the property will be located on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62392163.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.