3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingswood Avenue, Belper
- Modern three bedroom end terrace home
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Ample private parking and a south facing rear garden
- Fitted kitchen and family bathroom
- Great location for shops, schools and public transport
- Viewings highly recommended
This modern three bedroom home is located in a private cul-de-sac position and sits upon a south facing plot with ample private parking and a garden to rear. The property boasts a fitted kitchen, family bathroom and is located conveniently for shops, schools and public transport. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
From our Belper office proceed to the Morrison's roundabout and turn left onto New Road, continue through the Market Place and onto High Street and Spencer Road. At the mini roundabout continue straight ahead onto Whitemoor Lane, then left onto Gregorys Way, turn right onto Edensor Drive and then second left onto Kingswood Avenue where the property is situated on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62393666.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL050509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Belper. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.