3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEgbert Road, Meols, Wirral
Sold STC £325,000
- Beautifully Appointed & Tastefully Decorated
- Traditional Semi-Detached
- Three Bedrooms, Three Reception Rooms
- Downstairs WC
- Feature Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Gardens To Front & Rear, Garage
- Driveway To Accommodate 3/4 Cars
- Favoured Location
Beautifully appointed, tastefully decorated & extended traditional semi-detached family house in favoured Cul-De-Sac adjoining Queens Park.. The accommodation comprising: Hall, Three reception rooms, refitted kitchen, three bedrooms, feature Victorian style bathroom, garage, gardens to front & rear.
Superbly located in a sought after cul de sac with gas central heating, double glazing and many other fine features, is this particularly attractive and tastefully decorated traditional 1930's extended semi detached family house.
The wide cul de sac gives access to beautiful Queens Park which, in turn, leads to Hoylake village, promenade & Meols beach with the house having lovely park views and view of the sea.
The house has an accommodation comprising of: Porch, reception hall, cloakroom, lounge and separate dining room, downstairs WC in addition to a large double glazed sun lounge leading out into the private South facing garden there is a beautifully appointed kitchen/ breakfast room with integral appliances.
To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a feature fully tiled bathroom with separate shower cubicle, fully floored loft with loft ladder access. Easily managed front garden and south facing private rear garden, good sized double glazed garage with both garden and front access (including front personal access door) driveway to accommodate a further 3/4 cars.
Close to all road and rail networks it is an easy commute to Liverpool, Chester, Manchester and North Wales.
With double glazed lead light entrance door and outside light. Inner lead light door to hall.
With lead light panelled entrance door, double glazed frosted window. Cupboard understairs, radiator in ornate cabinet.
Walk-In Cloaks Cupboard
With double glazed window, ceiling light and coat hooks
With coloured suite and comprising: Low level WC, wash hand basin and double glazed frosted window.
Front Lounge 15' 8" x 13' ( 4.78m x 3.96m )
With wide double glazed window to the front, feature Elgin & Hall stone effect fire place with living flame remote control gas fire and marble inset and plinth. Base units to the side. Two wall light points and single panelled radiator.
Rear Dining Room 13' 4" to patio doors x 12' into recess (excl door recess) ( 4.06m to patio doors x 3.66m into recess (excl door recess) )
With two wall light points, arched recess to chimney breast with side base cupboards. Single panelled radiator and double glazed patio doors which give access to sun lounge.
Double Glazed Sun Lounge 14' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.39m x 3.33m )
With decorative tiled floor, double glazed windows, double glazed doors and fitted blinds. Two wall light points.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 17' 8" x 8' 3" ( 5.38m x 2.51m )
Beautifully appointed and attractively fitted kitchen/ breakfast room with maple effect doors, marble effect work surfaces and comprising: Single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl inset sink unit with lower cupboards, double base unit and integral dish washer inside. Two good sized base drawer units and integral Tecnic double oven, gas hob and extractor hood above. Three tall matching units one housing the fridge and freezer. Electric radiator, double glazed window above sink unit and over looking the rear garden. Vaillant gas fired condensing central heating boiler in wall cupboard. Double glazed door to drive and garden, and double glazed window along side. Porcelain tiled floor and ceiling spot lights.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to the first floor landing with double glazed panelled window, loft access by means of a loft ladder, the loft being boarded and with light.
Front Bedroom One 12' 11" x 12' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.94m )
With walnut laminate flooring, double glazed window which has views towards Queens Park and beach. Double panelled radiator, two bed wall lights, dimmer switch. One wall being fitted with mirror fronted doored wardrobes incorporating television and storage facilities.
Front Bedroom Two 8' 10" to door x 7' 5" ( 2.69m to door x 2.26m )
With dimmer switch, double panelled radiator and double glazed window with views towards Queen Park and the beach.
Rear Bedroom Three 13' 3" x 12' into recess ( 4.04m x 3.66m into recess )
With wide double glazed window over-looking the rear garden, double panelled radiator and double wardrobe.
With white Victorian style suite and comprising: Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC. Tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower, towel storage and toiletries cupboard. Two double glazed frosted windows and double panelled radiator. Complementary tiled walls with motifs.
There are very well kept gardens to both front and rear.
The front garden with lawn, mature shrubs and flowers, boundary wall and drive with ample parking for 3/4 cars in tandem leading to garage.
The rear garden is private and south facing, having a wall of mature shrubs and flowers, side and rear timber gates and timber fencing to boundaries.
With power and light, up and over entrance door incorporating personal door, side double glazed window and double glazed side personal door. Window to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62393789.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.