3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJohn Carr Avenue, Horbury, Wakefield
- 3 Bedroomed Mature Semi
- DG & GCH
- Separate dining room with french doors to rear
- No Upper Chain
- Horbury location
3 Bedroomed Mature Semi with generous off road parking. In need of some cosmetic improvement. No Upper Chain. Viewing by Appointment.
3 Bedroomed Mature Semi with generous off road parking. In need of some cosmetic improvement. The property comprises of entrance hallway, kitchen, dining room, lounge, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom, loft room. Outside there is off road parking to front, side and rear and there are also Solar Panels. No Upper Chain. Viewing by Appointment.
Front entrance door leading into the entrance hallway. Boarded wall, laminate floor, staircase access to the first floor. Upvc window to the front aspect and one to the side aspect. Radiator. Access to the kitchen and lounge.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 8' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.59m )
Upvc window and a wooden window to the rear aspect. Fitted kitchen to include base and wall units, sink and drainer with mixer tap, gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, vinyl floor. Partly tiled walls, ceiling downlights.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 9' 2" ( 4.06m x 2.79m )
French doors to the rear gardens. Radiator.
Lounge 11' 5" to the alcove x 14' 6" ( 3.48m to the alcove x 4.42m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, laminate floor, tv point, picture rail, ceiling fan, deep skirting boards, gas fireplace.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Upvc double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" Max x 11' 9" to door entrance ( 3.48m Max x 3.58m to door entrance )
Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator with thermostat. Cupboards.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 13' 4" ( 2.77m x 4.06m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator with thermostat, boiler housed here.
Bedroom 3 8' x 10' 3" ( 2.44m x 3.12m )
Upvc double glazed windows to the front and to the side aspect.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Pedestal wash basin with twin taps, bath with shower over. w.c., partly tiled walls, airing cupboard, vinyl floor, radiator.
Staircase To The Loft
Off road parking to the front. Solar panels to the front. Fencing to the rear (in need of some modernisation).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62393828.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.