3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindermere Road, READING
- A Character Semi Detached Home
- Lounge with Bay window
- Kitchen\Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Lovely Garden, Parking for 3\4 Cars
This character bay fronted semi detached home offers kitchen\dining room, lounge with bay window, three bedrooms and a good size rear garden. The property is ideally situated within easy access to Reading University, Royal Berkshire Hospital and Reading Town Centre.
Situated to the South of Reading is this character bay fronted semi detached home. The property is ideally located easy access to the Reading University, Reading Town Centre and Royal Berkshire Hospital.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 14' 4" into bay x 9' 9" ( 4.37m into bay x 2.97m )
Kitchen\dining Room 20' 3" x 14' 8" ( 6.17m x 4.47m )
Bedroom One 14' 3" into bay x 10' 5" ( 4.34m into bay x 3.18m )
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.59m )
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.06m x 1.88m )
Enclosed Rear Garden
Parking For 3\4 Cars
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62393852.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE103762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.