3 bedroom house for saleLong Road, Cambridge
- Provides 1,593 sq ft of accommodation;
- Spacious ground floor open plan kitchen/dining/family area with access onto the private courtyard;
- Separate utility room;
- Fully integrated appliances in the kitchen;
- High specification throughout;
- Dual aspect living room providing access to the expansive decked terrace;
- 3 double bedrooms;
- 2 bathrooms;
- Spacious garage;
- Located on Long Road, just 2 milesfrom Cambridge city centre and close to some of the best schools in the country.
** CONTACT BIDWELLS TODAY TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT TO DISCUSS **
The Bassetti is a beautifully proportioned 3 double bedroom, 3 storey townhouse offering well planned, light filled accommodation.
The ground floor offers a spacious garage plus well equipped kitchen, dining and family area with access onto a private courtyard. Also on this floor is a WC/utility room and storage area.
A stunning dual aspect living room, with access onto an expansive terrace can be found on the first floor along with a large guest bedroom and stylish family bathroom.
The master bedroom, plus another double bedroom is located on the second floor. The master boasts an en suite shower room, fitted wardrobe and feature glazing over the decked terrace below.
Ideally located for schools - just a stone's throw from Trumpington Road.
The main photograph is a computer generated image of the Bassetti and the internal photographs are of a selection from Countryside show homes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62394230.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA160375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.