1 bedroom cottage for saleStorrington
- Cottage Style House
- Galleried Bedroom with Extensive Range of Wardrobes
- Luxury En-suite Shower Room
- Assigned Off Street Parking Space
- Additional Visitor Parking
- Orangery 12' x 10' Leading to Paved Patio Area
- Superb Kitche/Sitting Room with Under Floor Heating
- Floor Area Approx 706 sq ft/65.6 sq ft
A particular feature of the property is its close location to the village of Storrington's high street.
Storrington is a picturesque village, situated at the foot of the South Downs, conveniently located to the A24 giving good road links to Horsham and Worthing and the M23 motorway. There is also a mainline railway station in the nearby town of Pulborough approximately 6 mile distance. Storrington offers a comprehensive range shopping facilities, restaurants, cafes and a leisure centre.
Accommodation Comprises: Front door leading to:
Open Plan Sitting Room/Kitchen: Remote controlled gas fire. Recessed chimney breast suitable for TV.
Kitchen Area: Comprehensive range of storage units with marble work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Built-in refrigerator and microwave oven. Touch sensitive hob with opening cooker hood and lighting above. Wine cooler. Sliding opaque glass door leading to:
Utility Room: Low level W.C. Wash hand basin. Plumbing for washing machine.
Door from kitchen to:
Orangery: being oak framed with exceptional views over the landscaped garden. Oak flooring together with custom made vertical window blinds. Door leading out onto patio and gardens.
Glass Panelled Stairway Leading to:
Bedroom: with oak and glass balustrade. Excellent range of built-in wardrobes. Glass doors onto 'Juliet' balcony. Flexible bed reading lights.
En-suite Shower Room: with glass panelled door. Wash hand basin set in a dresser unit. Mirror and glass screened shower enclosure with seating. Low level W.C.
Outside: Landscaped gardens to the front and side bordered by post and rail fencing. Wooden entrance gates with additional gate leading to gravelled area.
Assigned Parking Space
Additional Visitor Parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62394335.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100963001675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Osborn Humphreys, Steyning. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.